I found this test a few days ago. Please try it and have fun.
First, be prepared with a sheet and a pen.
Caution : Do not scroll down by whole page to the bottom, but just go down by one or two lines as you read and write answer to each question. If you see the result at the bottom even before you finish all the questions, the test is no fun.
< Learn about Yourself >
You are lost on a mountain, but fortunately there you find an inn ran by an old couple. Now, imagine and quickly write your answer to the questions below.
1. You look at yourself in a mirror. What kind of expression are your wearing on your face?
2. You called your friends, and one of them was worried about you and came to the inn to find you. Who is the friend?
3. The friend knocks on the door of your room. How many times does he/she knock?
4. You turn on a light on the desk. How bright is it?
5. There is a desk in your room. How many books are on the desk?
6. You open a drawer of the desk, and find some things in it. How many things are there?
7. There is a glass of juice. How much of the glass is filled with the juice?
8. There is some food on a dish which someone left beside the juice. Who ate it?
9. What food are the crumbs on the dish from?
10. How much food is left on the dish?
11. Feeing bored, you turn on the TV. What's the number of the channel you watch?
12. A soap opera is on, and you see an actor/actress. Who is he/she?
13. The actor/actress is in love with someone in the story. Who is the 'someone'?
14. You discover a picture on the bed. Who is in the picture?
15. There are two frames with a picture in each of them at your bedside. What pictures are they?
16. You try to fall asleep on the bed, but you feel uncomfortable. Why?
17. You open a closet and are startled to discover something other than clothes in it. What is the 'something'?
18. You look at the window incidentally, and at that moment something passes by outside the window. What is it?
19. There is an empty bird cage in front of the window. Why did the bird leave it's owner?
20. You open the door and see the old couple who run the inn. What are they doing at the moment?
1. It's the expression which you will wear on your face when you overcome the worst difficulties.
2. He/She is the person whom you think is your best friend.
3. It means how many times your friend helps you in your life.
4. The lightness is equal to the chance of your success in the future.
5. It's equal to the quantity of the knowledge which you can get in the future.
6. It means how many big secrets you will have in the future.
7. It means how much you are satisfied with your life.
8. He/She is the person who steals your chance.
9. Someone who likes the food will be your love rival.
10. It's equal to the possibility that you can get your stolen chance back.
11. It means how many good lucks you will have in the future.
12. He/She is the person whom you want to be like.
13. He/She is the entertainer whom you like.
14. He/She is the person whom you want to make friends with or fall in love with.
15. They are the situations which you think are the most peaceful.
16. It will be the reason why you will complain about your spouse.
17. It is the thing/being which you are afraid of.
18. It is the being you were in your previous life.
19. It is the reason why your boyfriend/girlfriend left you.
20. It is the thing which you and your spouse will be doing when you get old.